Seattle Christian School

Pray. Give. Invest.

Support the Mission of SCS

In 1946, a group of committed and prayerful families pooled their resources to bring Christian
schooling to greater Seattle. Much like any movement of the Lord, what began as a small
endeavor has led to thousands becoming part of Seattle Christian School over these 75 years and counting and has rippled to form other Christian schools in the region. Ultimately, the heart and example of our founders have carried on, equipping graduates year after year to “impact their world for Christ.”

With God as our provider, we steward in a manner that prayerfully and strategically moves the mission forward for his glory each year.

There are two main revenue sources which fulfill what we refer to as the “annual fund,” thus meeting our yearly operational budget: tuition and donations. About 80% of the budget is met by the tuition dollars from our amazing Warrior families, leaving about 20% to be covered by other streams of God’s provision, including one-time and recurring donations, giving through events like the golf tournament and auction, and more. As God’s provision through generous donors extends beyond the annual fund, our team discerns the wisest use of these additional dollars. This happens through the scope of our key planning document, the Continuous School Improvement Plan (CSIP). Within this document lies our vision and commitments around our multi-year capital project outlook, building our reserves, making salaries more competitive, bolstering our endowment, and other key items to ensure effectiveness and sustainability. 

We invite you to prayerfully consider giving to Seattle Christian School through one of several pathways so that God’s work in this place can continue for generations to come. Thank you for being part of make our mission a reality!

Chad McNatt


Give to SCS

Support our mission by giving to Seattle Christian School. Learn more about the various ways you can donate to SCS and support our mission.

Our Events

Why Give to SCS?

“As a family with an SCS alum, 2018 graduate and a current high schooler, we have found SCS to have well-prepared our daughters, especially in the areas of writing and biblical foundations. SCS has challenged each of them with a forward-moving curriculum and has provided teachers and staff that have supported them academically, emotionally and spiritually.”